20 January 2010

The Guards Club

Since my last update on my long term uni brief, my project has changed slightly. Due to attending a few Royal Marines Association (RMA) meetings and meeting a few of the veterans I realised that I wouldn't be able to meet enough veterans to complete my project. Through attending this meeting I met the owner of The Guards Club in Blackpool who told me about a D-Day Veterans meeting that he runs every month. Therefore I altered my project to base it on the club where the D-Day Veterans meet. My project looks at who comes to the club and why. Some of these people are D-Day veterans and some of them are part of the club for other reasons. I feel this basis was strong enough to complete the following project:










Big BIG thankyou to my assistants throughout this project: Jack Boniface. Red Roberts. Ruth Richmond.

A re-edited version of this project can be seen here: http://debbieyates.co.uk/The+D-Day+Vets

No comments:

Post a Comment